terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

Day 17 e Day 18

A song that you want to play at your wedding (Uma canção que queres que toque no teu casamento)

Para mim, uma das melhores músicas de amor de sempre, porque o amor é muito mais do que os momentos felizes e tranquilos da nossa vida.

“When the calls and conversations, Accidents and accusations, Messages and misperceptions, Paralyze my mind, Busses, cars, and airplanes leaving, Burning fumes of gasoline, And everyone is running, And I come to find a refuge in the, Easy silence that you make for me, It's okay when there's nothing more to say to me, And the peaceful quiet you create for me, And the way you keep the world at bay for me, The way you keep the world at bay…”

Dixie Chicks - Easy Silence



A song that you want to play at your funeral (Uma canção que queres que toque no teu funeral)

Nesse dia gostava que se ouvisse esta musiquinha e se lembrassem da minha passagem por este mundo com um sorriso.

“She lived like she knew nothing lasts, Didn't care to look like anyone else, And she was beautiful, so beautiful, I still hear her laugh like she's here…”

The Corrs – Angel

XOXO S.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário