quinta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2013

The Lumineers - Gale Song


It's a lonely road
for the tired man,
and you can see it in your face.
And you'll be home in spring,
I can wait 'til then.
I heard you're on the big train.

And oh, this too shall pass.
This loneliness won't last for long.

I wasn't there to take his place.
I was ten thousand miles away.
So when you hear my voice,
when you say my name,
may it never give you pain.

But I don't wanna go,
but it's time to leave.
You'll be on my mind, my destiny.

And I won't fight in vain.
I'll love you just the same, oh.

I couldn't know what's in your mind,
but I saw the pictures, you're looking fine.
And there was a time when I stood in line
for love, for love, for love.
But I let you go, oh,
I let you go.

And he fell apart
with his broken heart,
and this blood, this blood, this blood.
Oh, it drains from my skin, it does.

XOXO S.