terça-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2012

*LOVE*


"It is Christmas night I should hope for the World peace, the end of all the wars..."
"And what are you hoping for?"
"I am hoping for the only thing I can not have, I know I can not have him but I still hope and this is killing me inside, I can not live like this!" 
"So, you can always do something about that."
"I told you, I can't... I will just hope, just for one more night, and then another, and another... until the day I will just give up and move on!"
"A very sad thought for a Christmas night..."
"Yes, a very sad thought for all the nights in the last year, but it is a realistic one, it is life, not easy, not  perfect, just life!"
"And like always in life, so many things to worry about and the one that we care the most is... LOVE!"

Life as we know it 

XOXO S.