sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Really be there...


"So, I guess we are what we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.
I think if I ever have kids, and they are upset, I won't tell them that people are starving in China or anything like that because it wouldn't change the fact that they were upset. And even if somebody else has it much worse, that doesn't really change the fact that you have what you have. (...) It's just different. Maybe it's good to put things in perspective, but sometimes, I think that the only perspective is to really be there."

The Perks of being a wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

XOXO S.