segunda-feira, 2 de setembro de 2013

Lady Antebellum - It Ain't Pretty


Had a feeling, I was feeling alright
But it just happened to be Saturday night
I put my lipstick on a little too bright
Then I took a deep breathe and started to drive

He'd let me in without a cover charge
Found my way to the back of the bar
Peeled the corners of a cocktail napkin
Watching everybody smiling, laughing

I just bought a drink
Downtown all alone
Searching through the names
Getting lost in my cellphone
It ain't pretty, it ain't pretty
When a heart breaks

Made my way to the bathroom mirror
Standing next to some girl spilling beer
She didn't notice I was drying my tears
Just look at me now, God, how'd I get here?

'Cause I just kissed a boy
And I barely even knew his name
I let him take me by the hand
Hold me close while our old song played
It ain't pretty, it ain't pretty
When a heart breaks

I almost dialed your number
To remind you what you did
But I think it might be better
To just let this night end

So, I just called a cab
Outside it's starting to rain
I got my high heels in my hand
Oh I'm ready for the walk of shame
It ain't pretty, it ain't pretty
It ain't pretty
When a heart breaks

I just bought a drink, it ain't pretty
I just kissed a boy, it ain't pretty
I just called a cab...

XOXO S.

P.S. Não conhecia esta música, faz parte do cd que trago no carro esta semana e acho-a tão mas, tão bonita...