sábado, 9 de outubro de 2010

Better Days - Eddie Vedder

I feel part of the universe opened up to meet me
My emotion so submerged broken down to kneeling
once listening
voices they came
Had to somehow read myself
heard vibration within my cells
in my cells
My love is safe for the universe
See me now I'm bursting
On one planet so many turns
different worlds
From my heart with discipline
Put there for the teaching
In my head see clouds of stairs
Help me as I'm reaching
The future's paved with better days
I'm running from something
I'm running towards the day
wide awake
A whisper once quiet
Now rising to a scream
I am me.
I'm falling free fallin
World's calling me
Above my needs
Oh I'm soaring
Yeah and darlin' you'll be the one that I can need
Still be free
Our futures paved with better days


XOXO S.