segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

I just...

"[looking through a bridal magazine] God, the women in these magazines... Some of them are actual brides, you know, they're not all models. All smiling... It's like the only thing in the world that matters is that they find the perfect shoes to match that dress. God, you know, I knew these girls, I went to school with them... It's funny. I used to feel sorry for them. They're simple girls. They just wanna find the guy and get married, you know? Live. I don't know, I think you're either born simple or you're born... me. I wanna be the person who gets happy over finding the perfect dress, I wanna be simple, 'cause no one holds a gun to the head of a simple girl."


Dr. Cristina Yang in Grey’s Anatomy


E no final do dia tudo se resume a isso mesmo, ou nascemos simples ou não e eu nunca fui simples, nunca fui igual a todas as outras pessoas, nunca ouvi alguém dizer algo e pensei “não tenho nada a dizer sobre este assunto”, eu tenho sempre algo a dizer, eu tenho sempre opinião, não me contento com facilidade, quero sempre tudo irrepreensível… e a vida… bem a vida é cheia de coisas imperfeitas, e eu só queria ser simples…
XOXO S.